Article # 7: Eyebrow Embroidery Related – Difference between Eyebrow Embroidery and Eyebrow Tattooing, plus different Eyebrow Styling Techniques!
Eyebrow embroidery is a huge trend now a days. People everywhere in the world want to get this done to attain the perfect eyebrows. Some people think that eyebrow embroidery and eyebrow tattoo is the same thing, but that is most certainly not the case. Though both of them have the same concept which is to design your eyebrows and give them shape but they also have their differences some of which are given below.
Difference between Eyebrow Embroidery and Eyebrow Tattoo
Some of the people who want better eyebrows and even have the thought of eyebrow embroidery in their mind are afraid to do it. Why? The answer is because they think that eyebrow tattooing and eyebrow embroidery are the same things and the thought of having horrid looking eyebrows that seem as if they have been drawn by markers is something no one wants. To get rid of this thought that eyebrow embroidery and tattoo are the same, we have given their differences:
- Eyebrow embroidery is a more advanced form of eyebrow tattoo and is done professionally.
- Eyebrow tattooing is permanent and leaves you stuck with the eyebrow you get even if they are horrible whereas eyebrow embroidery is semi-permanent and lasts for 1 or 2 years following touch-ups.
- Eyebrow tattooing is just putting the pigments on your skin but eyebrow embroidery makes hair like strokes using tools to make the eyebrows look realistic.
- The color pigments used for eyebrow embroidery are far better than those used for tattooing. Tattooing pigments aren’t very good to be used for cosmetics.
- The tattooing color pigments may make your eyebrows look green or blue whereas eyebrow embroidery fades in a natural way.
Types of Eyebrow Embroidery Techniques:
Some people may think that there is only one type of eyebrow embroidery and that only one technique is used to make your eyebrows but that is not true. There are multiple techniques as to how you want the stylist to make your eyebrows and to know about these techniques is very important if you want to have eyebrow embroidery done.
- 3D Creative Eyebrow Embroidery:
This is the most simple and normal eyebrow embroidery technique. This simple but elegant effect is widely used by people who want natural looking eyebrows. By getting this technique it looks like the inner part if your eyebrows gas become fuller.
- Powder Gradient Eyebrow Embroidery:
You want feminine and cute eyebrows? This technique is most definitely your cup of tea. By using three different shades of pigments matching your hair, the stylist using powder to create this design. You may think that this technique may look fake or unnatural but don’t worry its nothing like that. The powder effect gives the eyebrows a fuller and natural look.
- 6D Eyebrow Embroidery:
This technique is a very realistic and natural technique to make your eyebrow embroidery blend in with your real eyebrows by making really thin strokes of hair using a needle. This procedure is such that it copies the original style and direction of your real eyebrows and that how your eyebrow embroidery is done. This technique make sure that the style suits your face well.
- 6D + Powder Gradient Eyebrow Embroidery:
Two is better than one. This technique is literally what this famous saying means. This technique gives the ultimate eyebrows by combining both the 6D eyebrow embroidery and the powder Gradient Eyebrow embroidery.